My "book" continued...

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I’ve previously blogged about the “book” I want to write at some point in my life. (I put book in quotations because it’s really not a book but rather just a compilation of ridiculous things).

Read here to catch up on what the book will be about and the first few stories that will go in it. This book won’t be anything close to what this guy will one day release, but funny nonetheless. Here are some brief descriptions of new stories that will definitely make it in the book:

• Being on a plane ride for 8 hours and standing in the customs line for 30 minutes right next to rapper Flo Rida. Didn’t get a picture, autograph, or anything. I’m not sure if he even made it into England- he was asked to step aside for extra questioning.
• Losing my camera in a field when the boys holding it, dropped it to start running from a bull that started running towards them. Why were they so close to a bull you ask? Scavenger Hunt. It was dark and we thought it was a horse.
• Jennifer and I got interviewed in front of BBC in London.
• Playing the cowbell (a big dream of mine) with the Winthrop Pep Band at a basketball game!
• My restaurant experience in Chinatown in NY. First of all, there was a line of about 20 people waiting on a table and when we went to put our name on the list, they just took us right back to a table ahead of everyone else. And we couldn’t understand our waiter one bit. Overall, it was sketchy and a true Chinatown experience. And really yummy.
• Having a car that doesn’t turn off. Read more here.
• Getting pulled into a funeral procession/parade/street dance by an older man in New Orleans. It was fun dancing with a random guy in the middle of the street with a band that walks right behind you.
• Spending 6 hours, yes 6 hours, in a Wal-Mart in Georgia where we got stranded on the way back from a youth trip.

I’m sure there are TONS more, but these are what I came up with for now. Please comment and let me know if you think of any others. And I’m still looking for a book title.

2 comments:

aimee said...

Your souvenir from Pisa, please.
And falling down the stairs with an amp. And falling down Lee Wicka stairs.
Please, just a catalog of all the places/ways you've fallen and the results.

*I'm convinced this is the way you'll meet your future husband*

betsy said...

I guess she'll just "fall" in love, right Aimee